With Christmas round the corner, literally, I thought I'd do a little round up of some gift ideas that would make great little gifts or stocking fillers. Usually I find the smaller gifts the hardest, trying to find something nice and thoughtful for a smaller budget can be hard or even if you want to spend more but want a gift that will be great for anyone or maybe someone you struggle to buy for.
- An Aromatherapy Associates candle, a great option when your struggling for ideas and perfect for someone who needs a relaxing treat,
- A Body Shop gift set, with such a large variety of scents and products, from small to large your bound to find something for anyone,
- Alexa Chung IT, an adorable, affordable little book that's lovely to read and a perfect coffee table accessory,
- Off the leash, a great book for animal lovers, full of comical, cute cartoons that are bound to get anyone laughing, boy or girl,
- A subscription to Vogue- a great gift for any fashionista who would have the excitement of receiving an amazing magazine each month,
- A My Little Box subscription, an amazing gift full of wonderful products and accessories that lands on your door step every month,
- Urban Decay palette, you'd find it hard to find a beauty loving girl that would say no to an Urban decay palette. From eye palettes which a slightly larger price tag or their blush and contour palettes are a great more affordable option,
- Eyeko Lash curlers, with beautiful blue velvet handles these gorgeous eyelash curlers would make a great stocking filler.
What are you hoping to find under the tree this Christmas?